|In the year 1910, Mr. Frank Newton gave the first sermon at Normans Grove Baptist Church under a brush arbor. The land was donated by D.M.Norman and J. M. Norman who decided in 1911 it would be a good spot to put a new church. They chose to give the land so the good members could get started building it. Some of the first members were Mrs. John P. Boggs, Mr. & Mrs. Pinkney Wellmon, Mr. & Mrs.Julius Buff, Mr. & Mrs. Thomas Willis & Mr. & Mrs. Lawson Biggerstaff. These members donated lumber, their time & monies. The old one room church was torn down in 1939 so new construction could begin. The new building was dedicated in 1943.The church fellowship building was built in 1992. The latest 2012 addition included a church office, nursery, handicap lift, new restrooms, water fountains & expanded library.